- ProductCenter PLM Technical Summary
- The 3R's of PLM
- Automating Part Number Generation
- The Comprehensive Bill of Information
- Top 10 Business Reasons For Implementing PLM
- 10 Critical PLM Facts Every Executive Should Know
- Top 10 PLM Pitfalls To Avoid
- PLM For Mid Sized Manufacturing Enterprises
- Collaborative Product Lifecycle Management
- Going Beyond MCAD With Product Lifecycle Management
- PLM Strategies For Supporting Compliance Requirements
Alliance Partner Products
ProductCenter® PLM Technical Summary
Implemented at over 150 major corporations among a user base of over 50,000, ProductCenter is exemplified for its usability, low cost of ownership, and ability to scale efficiently from small initial installations to enterprise-wide, globally dispersed systems. With ProductCenter, you'll improve your competitive advantage with benefits that include reduced costs, shortened development cycles, higher quality products, and improved customer responsiveness. Because the software installs readily and works within the applications that your users already know, your users will be up and running with PLM quickly so you'll see these payoffs sooner.
Many SofTech Group customers experience savings of millions of dollars annually as a result of the increased efficiencies gained with ProductCenter. Reductions in product development lifecycles of 60% or more are very common.