ProductCenter PLM AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 Integrator
The ProductCenter® AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical Integrator is your conduit to ProductCenter PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) on your CAD desktop. ProductCenter provides a fully integrated design environment of all your CAD resources and associated product data, along with flexible change and configuration management, workflow to automate product processes and reviews, and comprehensive bills of material (BOM) management. ProductCenter hones your competitive edge, streamlining product data and processes to deliver significant improvements in development cycle times, cost and quality.
ProductCenter Integrators are fine-tuned to take advantage of your CAD application's unique features, for example, with AutoCAD providing the ability to insert blocks and X-References directly from ProductCenter and the capability to manage embedded images and documents supporting Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) as part of the configuration.
In this brief introductory video, we will demonstrate using the ProductCenter PLM Integrator for AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 in a typical Design scenario.
- Store, retrieve, and control AutoCAD and AutoCAD Mechanical drawings, assemblies, parts, and other product data
- Manage version/revision changes
- Automate business processes such as ECO/ECN approvals
- Facilitate enterprise-wide collaboration
- Adhere to regulatory requirements such as ISO, Six Sigma, and FDA