Inventor Connector for Aras
Your Direct Connection between Aras Innovator® PLM and Autodesk Inventor®
The Inventor Connector for Aras is your conduit to Aras Innovator Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) from your Inventor desktop. The Inventor Connector is fine-tuned to manage Aras CAD Documents for each Inventor presentation, drawing, assembly or part represented in the CAD hierarchy. In addition, the Inventor Connector enables you to manage Aras Parts for each of your Inventor iMembers as they relate to your Aras CAD Documents, and also provides the ability to manage your Aras Bill of Materials (BOM) as the complete as-designed CAD hierarchy.
Autodesk Inventor Connectors for Aras Demo
- Direct connection between Aras Innovator and Autodesk Inventor
- Control Inventor Presentation, Drawing, Assembly and Part documents that are project specific, or as reusable Project Library documents or industry standard Content Center documents
- Understand component states of resolved, suppressed, virtual, and externally referenced
- Register, Store and Retrieve operations to manage your Inventor documents as Aras CAD Document, Part, and BOM Items
- Manage the complete as-designed Inventor BOM allowing for the synchronization of your CAD hierarchy as the complete E-BOM
- Bi-directional Inventor Property to Aras Property Mapping for Aras CAD Documents and Parts
- Easy to Install, Configure and Use!
Aras Innovator 11.0 SP7 and later
Inventor: 2015, 2016, or 2017
The minimum hardware and software requirements for the Inventor Connector are the same as those required for Autodesk Inventor and Aras. Please review the Aras Innovator and Autodesk Inventor Documentation for further details.
Autodesk Inventor Connector Recorded Webinar 03/21/2012
PDF DownloadSofTech Group Inventor Connector PDF
SofTech Group is an Aras Certified Partner providing complementary CAD Connector products and CAD/PLM implementation services to help drive your development performance.